Thursday, June 25, 2015

Meet Gabrielle!

Meet Gabrielle Barnard, our summer intern!

We are so excited that Gabrielle is spending her summer with us! All the way from southern Illinois, she will be helping us with a number a different projects in all areas of the ministry.

"I hope to learn about the many aspects of a nonprofit organization, build relationships, and grow in my understanding," Gabrielle said. "I also hope to use this experience to help me with my career in the future."

Gabrielle's dream job after graduation is to either work with women and children or in a museum.

"After graduation, I'm just going to trust God to lead me where He wants me to go."

Here are some quick facts about Gabrielle

  • Hometown: Wayne City, IL
  • Family: Parents, Ferrell and Charlene, and one brother, Michael 
  • School: Attending Johnson University
  • Major: Nonprofit Organization Management 
  • Graduation Date: April 2016
  • Hobbies: Watching TV, learning about history, and going on adventures with friends 


Please be sure to welcome Gabrielle as you see her around this summer! 

No comments:

Enter your email address to receive an email whenever this blog is updated:

Delivered by FeedBurner