Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Meet Kimmy!

Kimmy Gordon is our intern for the summer!

We are so excited that Kimmy is spending her summer with us, helping us with a number of projects in all areas of the ministry.

"I am most excited to be in this community and engaging with all of the different people that work for and with PCC," Kimmy said. "I hope to gain a better understanding of what a nonprofit looks like on a large scale as well as in more detail."

Here are a few quick facts about Kimmy:
  • Hometown: Palestine, Illinois
  • Family: Parents, Mary and Julian, and one brother, Bobby
  • School: Attending Johnson University
  • Major: Triple major in Bible, Counseling and Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Graduation Date: Spring 2015
  • Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, reading, watching movies and long-boarding  

Kimmy's dream job after graduation is to open up her own nonprofit dealing with adoption.

"I am still praying about and asking God for His guidance on this area of my life," Kimmy said. "But as long as I am doing what God has willed me to do then I will be completely happy!"

No comments:

Enter your email address to receive an email whenever this blog is updated:

Delivered by FeedBurner