Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Find Healing


Two new Bible Studies will begin on March 26th through the Abortion Recovery Ministry. The Forgiven and Set Free study will take place in Shelbyville with Chris Bullock and in Columbus with Sarah Dismore. Sarah recently made a video of her testimony which can be viewed on http://vimeo.com/38000318.


Through the Forgiven and Set Free study, women find a non-judgmental, confidential and safe small group environment where they can share their experiences, work through the pain and hurts surrounding their abortion and explore ways to find healing. In fact, many women have found healing through these meetings and studies and have had the following to say about their experience:


“The Forgiven and Set Free Program has liberated me, my marriage and my relationship with my children. It has moved me into a deep, intimate relationship with a heavenly Father who is big enough to cover ALL my sins!”


“I did not even know I needed to be healed! It was as if I was running a race unaware that a cart was attached to me that weighed me down and pulled me backwards. Now, I know that God is more than enough to forgive even me, remove the cart and send me soaring as a Forgiven Child of God....I have been given a new, fresh start to life!”


“I am in awe of how deeply God loves me. I could continue my entire life hauling my baggage and pushing it down when it flared up, but He has better plans for me. I could go on and on but truly, I just want to say thank you! Thank you for pushing me off the ledge of what I thought was a-0kay into a world of HOPE and Forgiveness. I am so very thankful. Praying Christ shines through the cracks in my pot!”


“The study allowed me not only to face my past decision, but learn that the God I so wanted to run away from, was with me all along. I was young, unprepared and unknowing of all the emotional and physical turmoil that that one decision could do to me. Through this study I was able to gain acceptance and forgive myself for my past decisions I have made and I am so thankful to God for healing me and giving me the life I have now.”


If you or someone you know would like more information about the Abortion Recovery Program or how to get involved in the Forgiven and Set Free Bible Study, contact Chris Bullock toll free at 877-8-HEALED. All calls are confidential. You may also visit www.afterabortionhealing.org for more information.

No comments:

Enter your email address to receive an email whenever this blog is updated:

Delivered by FeedBurner