Monday, August 8, 2011

Thank You!

Our Choose to Wait presenters were recently back in the classroom for summer school, thanks to the continued support of those who sustain the work of our ministry. One of the students slipped a note to the presenter concerning the impact the program had on her life. We’d like to pass her words on to you, as they are a credit to the work we have accomplished together:



“I’m a junior now, but my freshman year I was going to lose my [virginity] to ‘the most amazing boy ever’ (I found out he really wasn’t) and then you came in four days before it was gunna happen and changed my mind. I’m still a virgin. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be, so thank you.”



In case you ever doubt that your support and contribution is really saving and changing lives please accept this thank you note from a student as assurance that it is. Thank you for believing in and investing in the lives of young people. Your support is truly changing lives!

No comments:

Enter your email address to receive an email whenever this blog is updated:

Delivered by FeedBurner