Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Transformed at Grace

We recently completed a Transformed presentation at Grace Lutheran Church in Columbus. It was a great group and a real privilege to share with the parents and students there. Here are a few comments we received from the evaluations participants completed at the conclusion of our time there:
  • “I felt all sessions were extremely helpful—even shared with my 21 year old college daughter….I really liked how scripture was used to prove points so wonderfully.” --Mom
  • “I loved every session!! I think all the sessions are necessary to make a complete package…I really loved the whole program. It was so well done and up to date.” --Mom
  • The most helpful? “Honesty about sexual thoughts and temptations and about how difficult a struggle it is.” --Teen male
  • “The whole program helped a bunch. Very uplifting.” --Teen female
  • Most helpful? “Encouragement in the common battle” --Dad
  • “Loved it! Thanks so much…Homework got me thinking!’ --Dad
If you are interested in learning more about Transformed and bringing it to your church, you can go to our website or contact Lisa Newton, Director of Christian Education, at 812-378-4114 ext. 102 or toll free 866-510-5067.

No comments:

Enter your email address to receive an email whenever this blog is updated:

Delivered by FeedBurner